The Fibroid Second Opinion Web Site
You may download the Mobipocket eBook file (last updated on December 22, 2010) compatible with these readers for free. To do so,
- Plug the larger end of the USB cable into an available USB port or a powered USB hub connected to your computer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the micro-USB port on the bottom of your Kindle.
- Your Kindle should appear on your computer in the same location you would normally find an external USB drive.
- Right click on this download link and, depending on which browser you use, select “save target as” or “save link as.”
- Select your Kindle as the destination to save the file from within “My Computer”
- When finished, use your computer’s undock, eject, or unmount feature to remove your Kindle.
You may also buy the e-book directly from Amazon.com and have it sent directly to your Kindle using Whispernet. While Amazon does not offer this as a free service, Dr. Parker donates 100% of the proceeds from books purchased to the National Uterine Fibroid Foundation. Please click the banner below to buy the book:
The Fibroid Second Opinion Blog
Amazon.com can send new blog posts to your Kindle automatically using Whispernet. To subscribe, please visit our blog page on the Amazon web site. While Amazon does not offer this as a free service, Dr. Parker donates 100% of the proceeds from blog subscriptions to the National Uterine Fibroid Foundation.